Monday, July 25, 2011

Kind and Trusting Behaviour of an Emart Employee

Katelyn and I went to Emart to get a new adaptor for our router, because this is what happened to the old one:


Crazy, right?  Don't really know what happened there.  Anyway, Emart didn't have the adaptor we needed for sale separately, it only came WITH the router we bought.  So the sales guy was telling us other stores where we could look... then he asked if we lived nearby.  Because if we did, then in the meantime we could borrow another router from him, so that our internet would still work.  Just bring it back any weekend, he said, whenever we'd found another adaptor to use and didn't need it anymore.  We were a little stunned by this extreme display of trust and kindness, and thanked him in rather a dazed manner.  No problem, he said, "When I was back in the USA, I had the same problem - I didn't know what I could buy."  Awwwwww. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment