Thursday, October 13, 2011

More G3 Family Essays ^_^

my family is have three people.my famile is my dad,mom,me and my dog,choco.
my dad was very lovely,and great.my mom is frendly,and great,too.sometime choco doing stupid,but he are cute,lovely and smart.
I love my lovely family !
~ Tia ("sometime choco doing stupid" - love it ^_^ )

My family is mom, dad ,and sister. My mom is housewife. My dad is architect. My sister is 21years old. She is in canada. She go to univercity. She go famous of canada Seneca Univercity. My sister dream is designer. My sister job of univercity is the Department of Industrial Design. she is 1grade of univercity. I'm11years old. In elementary school I'm 4grade. My dream is golf player. I look like My mom and My sister look like My dad. My sister like to do drawing. She draw very good. I like to do exercise. I think I am good in exercise. My dad is very good in exercise. My mom to not bad in exercise.
~ Diamond (the only 3rd grader I've ever met whose dream is to be a golf player ^_^ )

     My family is five people.Me,my grandfather,my mom,dad,grandmother lives in my house.
     My grandfather likes to see Baduk.He always see it.My mom likes to see TV.My grandmother likes to see TV,too.But they watch other programs.My dad likes to do Jangi.So he do Jangi in Ipad.This is all about my family.
~ Kris (Wow... really, that's ALL about them? :P  TV and Ipads... how sad :P )

In my family there are 4 members.
They are mom,dad, younger sister,and me.
Mom is good at cooking.
I love cheese rice all of all in foods that my mom cooks.
Dad is very handy.
He makes my desk and chair!
I really enjoy to play jump ropes.
My sister name is Anna, and she is so cute.
We always read books in bed like worms.
I love my family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~ Kay (I LOVE that bit about reading books in bed "like worms"!!!  LoL!  And again... the cooking/food motif! :P )

1 comment:

  1. If on some school subject you need essay, here is nice service for writing essays 1WS. This is true information for students from all colleges.

    ReplyDelete